Strong, consistent and great value
SterlingOSB2 is a precision-engineered board perfect for structural use in load-bearing dry conditions.
A versatile and low cost alternative to plywood, it is ideal for a variety of uses from site hoarding to display stands, sheds to shelving.
- Stronger and tougher than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- Cut waste with precision engineered panels. Each pack contains uniform, high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delaminating problems.
- Make the job easier with a panel that's simple to saw, drill, nail, plane, file or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting.
- Get the finish you're after with panels that can be sanded or un-sanded and finished with most popular surface treatments, for industrial or decorative uses.
- Work with a sustainable building product that's FSC certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It's manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.