Designed to withstand the toughest of conditions
SterlingOSB3 is a precision-engineered board for structural use in load bearing and challenging conditions.
It performs well in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction.
SterlingOSB3 is BBA approved and also available in a T&G format.
- Stronger and tougher than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- Cut waste with precision engineered panels. Each pack contains uniform, high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delaminating problems.
- Make the job easier with a panel that's simple to saw, drill, nail, plane, file or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting.
- Get the finish you're after with panels that can be sanded or un-sanded and finished with most popular surface treatments, for industrial or decorative uses.
- Work with a sustainable building product that's FSC certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It's manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation