At MGM Timber we offer a full range of plasterboards to meet all drylining requirements, including high performance boards for greater fire, moisture, vapour, sound and impact results. We also stock insulated plasterboards where a sheet of polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation is bonded to a sheet of plasterboard giving drylining and insulating properties in one board.
Range and summary of drylining products:
- Wall insulation which insulates and dry lines in one simple application
- Offers excellent thermal resistance in practical thicknesses - saving space internally
- Will not rot, sag or decay
- Available for dab and mechanically fixed dry lining applications
- Quick and cost effective
- Helps achieve the UK Building Regulations/Standards