Terms and Conditions
Use of website
1.1This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.2You may print and download material from this website if you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.3All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.4Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.5When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.6Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.7All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN £500 MGM TIMBER COMPETITION TS & CS
1. “WIN £500” prize competition will run across the MGM Timber Website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter social media channels.
2. To enter via the above social channels, participants must:
Visit the mgmtimber.co.uk website and enter their Name, and Email Address in the Pop-Up window.
Participants can enter once per person.
3. One winner will be chosen at random.
4. This promotion is only open to UK residents with a UK address aged 18 and over, excluding employees of MGM Timber, their family, and any other person directly connected with this promotion. You must reside within a postcode region we currently deliver to.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Competition entry closes at 23:59 on 23rd September 2022, entries after this date and time will not be considered.
7. The winner will be contacted via email by 26th September 2022
8. The winner will be notified via the email address they have used to enter the competition.
9. The prize is £500 to be spent on the MGM Timber website. A member of our staff will be available to assist the winner in redeeming the prize. No cash or other alternative is offered in place of the prize named in these terms and conditions.
10. The prize needs to be accepted within seven days of the draw.
11. If the winner does not claim their prize within seven days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
12. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed.
13. The prizes are non-transferable.
14. Sleeknote, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition and are in no way associated with it. As such, by entering the competition, entrants release Sleeknote, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter from any liability to the entrant which arises from their entry to this competition.
15. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel any or all competitions at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Promoter: MGM Timber Ltd., Donaldson House, Saltire Centre, Pentland Park, Glenrothes, KY6 2AG
20. Data Controller: MGM Timber Ltd., Donaldson House, Saltire Centre, Pentland Park, Glenrothes, KY6 2AG
21. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: MGM Timber, c/o Denvir Marketing, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling FK7 7SH.